Where a General Practitioner fails to either diagnose, conduct further investigations or make the relevant specialist referrals, and failure to act exacerbates your symptoms or causes further injuries, you may have a claim for compensation against the GP for their errors.
When we feel ill and under the weather, our first contact with the health care system is usually through our local General Practitioners, We trust and rely that when we describe our symptoms to the GP, they will have the wherewithal to recognize and make the correct diagnosis.

In the event that they are unable to make a definite diagnosis, we trust that the GP will conduct further investigations or make specialist referrals without delay.

If your GP fails to provide a reasonable standard of care as is expected of them, and this causes a deterioration in your health, you may be able to bring a claim for compensation against the GP or Health provider for their errors.

How will I pay for my claim? 

At Matt Rowland Solicitors we believe that everyone should have access to justice when they have sustained an injury through no fault of their own. That’s why most of our personal injury cases are handled on a NO WIN NO FEE basis.



HORWICH OFFICE TEL: 01204 849 556

BOLTON OFFICE TEL 1: 01204 214 266

BOLTON OFFICE TEL 2: 01204 350 804


Share This