LANDLORD & TENANT LAW
Civil Ligitation & Disputes
Assault and Criminal Injury claims
Care home Negligence Claims
Catastrophic and Serious Injury Claims
Cosmetic Dental Negligence Claims
Cosmetic Surgery Claims
Cycling Accident Claims
Motorbike Accident Claims
Pedestrian Accident Claims
Public Liability Claims
Road Traffic Accidents
Landlord & Tenant Law
Family Law & Divorce
Actions Against The Police
Wills & Probate
At Matt Rowland Solicitors, we provide expert legal advice for all questions surrounding rental repossessions, lease agreements and lease renewals. Our landlord and tenant solicitors advise on all forms of landlord and tenant disputes including breach of the terms of a lease, eviction and claims for rent arrears.
Our Landlord and Tenants Solicitors provide the following services:
- Leases, Licences and Tenancies – our lease solicitors draft, review and negotiate leases. We can provide guidance on all aspects of a lease including, rent review clauses, schedule of dilapidation, break clauses and service charge provisions, including reviewing rent deposit deeds
- Lease Renewals – our lease solicitors advise on lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954. We act for both landlords wishing to oppose a lease renewal, and tenants wishing to negotiate a lease renewal.
- Personal Guarantees – our lease solicitors draft and negotiate authorised guarantee agreements (AGA). The purpose of an authorised guarantee agreement is to provide security if the tenant defaults under the terms of the lease. AGA’a are generally personal guarantees, whereby an individual guarantees the obligations of the tenant, which is usually a limited liability company, under the lease.
- Lease Breach and Forfeiture – if you are a landlord and your tenant is breaching the terms of a lease, our lease solicitors can advise you on the options available to you. This may include issuing a claim of forfeiture. On the other hand, if you are a tenant, we can assist you in drafting a retrospective licence for alterations in situations where you require a landlord’s consent to carry out work on the leased property
- Rent Arrears and Eviction – if you are a landlord and your tenant is not paying the rent then our landlord and tenant solicitors can assist with issuing court proceedings for eviction, and recovery of rent arrears.
- Repossession – our landlord and tenant solicitors advise on repossession proceedings whereby a mortgage lender or secured loan provider wishes to take ownership of a property. We act for both the owner of the property, and lenders
REQUEST A CALLBACK
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
HORWICH OFFICE TEL: 01204 849 556
BOLTON OFFICE TEL 1: 01204 214 266
BOLTON OFFICE TEL 2: 01204 350 804